What distinguishes Moroccan soap (sabon lbeldi)?
Moroccan soap (Sabon lbeldi) is a traditional natural product that has a wide reputation in the cosmetic world. Sabon lbeldi has a creamy texture in addition to its black color.
Secrets related to its manufacturing methods in Morocco have been passed down from generation to generation. Moroccan soap consists mainly of water, olive oil, black olive extract, and potassium hydroxide. Other materials have also been added to manufacture the modern Moroccan soap available in the market.
The benefits of the soap are numerous to maintain the health of the body’s skin, which contributed to its use in Moroccan baths, beauty spas specialized in skincare and even skincare at home.
Moroccan Black Soap is stellar for all skin kinds, Not only does it revitalize and moisturize your skin, but it can also even recover acne, chronic dryness, and rashes.
The Benefits of Sabon lbeldi
What is the effect of using soap on skin health?
The benefits of Sabon lbeldi are numerous with regard to skincare, maintaining its health, and solving its various problems, and the materials that make up Moroccan soap have many benefits for skin health, and the most important benefits of Sabon lbeldi are the following:
- Sabon lbeldi removes dirt and toxins that are present or accumulated on the surface of the skin.
- Sabon lbeldi has unique properties that contribute to a deep cleansing of the skin.
- Sabon lbeldi is one of the natural methods that can be used to exfoliate the skin.
- The use of soap leads to the disposal of the problem of pigmentation in the skin.
- The soap calms the skin and treats irritation.
- The use of sabon lbeldi contributes to improving the outer skin texture.
- soap has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging benefits.
Also, olive oil, which is included in the composition of Moroccan soap, has a range of benefits for the skin, including:
- Olive oil moisturizes the skin.
- Olive oil is a rich source of vitamin E; Which works to treat skin inflammation, treat acne, protect against psoriasis, and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Olive oil can be used to get rid of make-up and remove it from the skin.
- Olive oil treats wrinkles.
- Olive oil can be used to exfoliate the lips.
- Olive oil helps treat cracked feet.
Potassium hydroxide in Sabon lbeldi neutralizes the pH of Moroccan soap to avoid damage to the skin and absorbs water to moisturize the skin.
Use of Sabon lbeldi
When can i use the soap?
In order to obtain the multiple benefits of the soap for skin health, Moroccan soap can be used when taking a shower, and Moroccan soap is one of the ingredients used in the Moroccan bath:
Moroccan soap is used in the shower through, Rub the skin after moisturizing it with Moroccan soap, leave the soap for about five minutes on the surface of the skin, and then rub the surface of the skin well, to remove the remnants of Moroccan soap, dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
Sabon lbeldi is used in the Moroccan bath through:
So below we will mention when and how you can use Sabon lbeldi in the bath safely:
- Wash the skin using warm water and steam to open the pores of the skin.
- Then the skin is rubbed using Moroccan soap, white henna and a little lemon juice, and then the skin is washed.
- Then the skin is rubbed with Moroccan clay, ground henna and rose water, and the skin is then washed.
- Then the essential oils are applied to the surface of the skin.