Discover the ancient and the beauty of this country on Morocco private tours. Known for its fabled cities, diverse landscapes and unique culture, our morocco tours offer an authentic experience that you will always remember.
Morocco Private Tours
Morocco is the most famous destination for travellers in Africa. It offers a rich culture, a diverse landscape and many different actions like adventure balloon Marrakech, overnight Sahara desert from Marrakech, and Marrakech private tours.
Morocco has been attracting many travellers from all over the world for centuries. It is home to some of the most beautiful sights on earth, such as the Sahara Desert and the Atlas Mountains which you can visit on a Morocco private tours or shared group tours Marrakech.
Morocco’s rich culture and diverse landscape make it one of the most popular destinations in Africa for both guided tours and morocco private tours. A Morocco travel agency can help you plan your trip according to your budget and needs.
In this article, we will mention the best morocco tours and also the best travel agency in morocco to spend unforgettable luxury holidays in Marrakech.
What is the best travel agency in Morocco? as an expert, Viator is the best for you, they provide special offers and also you can cancel your Viator private tour reservation during the next 24H, and you can check ratings and reviews for each morocco private tour and more.
Here are some of the top Viator private tours:
Desert Agafay and the Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Private Day Tour From Marrakech
You don’t need to travel to the Sahara to experience a desert day tour for luxury morocco holidays, the Agafay Desert is a desert oasis outside Marrakech, where you can spend a special Marrakech desert night.
This unique desert is located about forty kilometres from Marrakesh and has a simple and sublime nature at the same time, and a number of authentic villages live in it to this day. the area can be explored on board a four-wheel-drive vehicle, by riding on horseback, or via a hiking excursion with Marrakech guided tour.
There are green oases among the sand dunes in the agafay desert that contains hotel camps, making it an ideal space for enjoying holidays in Marrakech.
On this Marrakech private tour, you’ll take in the scenery through the High Atlas Mountains, stop to explore local villages, visit a Berber souk, and then embark on a thrilling camel ride through the agafay desert on this Marrakech private tour.
- Stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and photo opportunities.
- Camel ride across the Agafay Desert.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop off from hotels in Marrakech on this private day tour.
Marrakech Private Tours: Half-Day Guided Private day Tour
On this private day tour, you will discover the best of Marrakech with private pro drivers, from Moorish palaces to royal tombs to the winding paths of Jardin Majorelle. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned minivan to visit some of the city’s most beautiful sights and learn about local history and culture.
You can choose from a Marrakech guided tour, which includes a walking tour of the Old Town, or a driver-only tour with departures in the morning and afternoon for an amazing Marrakech family holiday.
- Morocco guided tour or driver only option
- Visit Bahia Palace, Majorelle Gardens and Saadian Mausoleum
- Learn about the city’s history (guided tour only)
- Choose between morning and afternoon departures
The Atlas Mountains & 5 Valleys Private Day Tour from Marrakech
On this private day tour, you will experience the four beautiful valleys of the Atlas Mountains and traditional Berber life on a full private day tour from Marrakech. Take a 4×4 or minivan to trek the Atlas mountains of Morocco, into the hills discover the Ourika Valley and its waterfalls, the villages of the Oukaimeden Valley and the orchards of the Asni Valley for an amazing adventure vacation.
Drive along scenic mountain roads and have lunch at a restaurant or, if you prefer, at a Berber home. You can upgrade to visit Takekust Lake and High Kik Plateau. in this private day tour, The number is limited to seven for a more personalized experience.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Marches and head to the enchanting Atlas Mountains to witness traditional Moroccan life
- On this private day tour, we will visit a traditional Berber camp in the Oukaimeden Valley and have the opportunity to dine with a local family
- Extend your adventure with a visit to idyllic Lake Takekust and the striking Kik Plateau
- Group tours limited to 7 people ensure more personalized attention from your Marrakech private tour.
Adventure Balloon Marrakech: Private day Tour Hot air Balloon Private Flight
You will enjoy breakfast above clouds on this Marrakech private tour, and a hot air balloon flight on this private day tour. Soar quietly in the air and gaze at the colourful landscape while enjoying a delicious breakfast, sipping Moroccan tea and fresh juices.
Sitting at your heavenly table, the pilot will take you over the mountains in Marrakech, overlooking the majestic Atlas Mountains. At lower altitudes, you will find villages, valleys and farms to experience a wonderful adventure balloon Marrakech.
- Take the best hot air balloon rides and enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Aerial view of Moroccan countryside and mountains
- The pilot and hostess guide your tour and provide food and drinks
- Luxury 4×4 transportation to and from the private flight.
Morocco Private Tours: Ait Ben Haddou Tour From Marrakech
Ait Ben Haddou private day tour is one of the most popular attractions of morocco tours. This morocco guided tour will visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site with stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert. Add in an optional camel ride through the desert and lunch can be added easily to your experience in this morocco private tour.
- Breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Marrakech or those who are pressed for time
- Various tour options are available, including lunch, camel ride, Morocco group tours or private tour
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transportation in Marrakech
3 Desert Day Tours From Marrakech To Merzouga desert trip & Camel Trek travel
One of the best Morocco private tours, 3 Desert day Tour and Camel Trekking on this Merzouga desert trip Including a Visit to Ben Haddou Fort and Ouarzazate, Visit Rose Valley and Dades Valley and Tudela Oasis and Tud La Gorge, one night stay in a Berber camp under a Berber tent Highlights Tour:
Cross High Atlas Mountains and its Tizi Ntichka Pass Visit the legendary World Heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Visit Todra Gorges and Tinghir Oasis in Erg Chebbi Ride a camel to watch the colour change at sunset and sunrise Berber Camp on this Merzouga desert trip.
- pass the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi N’tichka road
- travel to the fabulous World Heritage Site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou in a morocco guided tours
- Visit Todra Gorges and Tinghir Oasis
- Ride a camel at Erg Chebbi to watch the colour change at sunset and sunrise
- Overnight at Berber Camp
Private Day Tours To Ouzoud Falls Trip from Marrakech
On this private day tour from Marrakech, head to the beautiful High Atlas Mountains to see Ouzoud, the highest waterfall in North Africa. Drive through rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax at the 110-meter waterfall.
Cross the river on a manual barge, visit a waterside cafe or watch the Barbary Macaques that inhabit the lush river valley. we will finish this private day tour to the wonderful Ouzoud waterfalls, which are the closest family vacation destinations to spend a wonderful Marrakech family holiday.
- Escape the busy Marrakech for a day.
- Cascades d’Ouzoud private day tour from Marrakech
- Independence time at Ouzoud Falls
- Admire Morocco’s spectacular mountain views and have the chance to see native wildlife in their natural habitat
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech
Guided Travel Tour of Chefchaouen (The blue city)
On this morocco guided tour, take a Chefchaouen city tour to learn about the beautiful blue streets and blue buildings. A great activity to start your journey, this 2-hour tour will take you to famous sights such as the blue medina morocco, colonial landmarks such as Mohammed V Square and City Hall, and cultural attractions such as Outa Hammam Square, Kasbah and Great Mosque.
We begin our morocco guided tour by exploring the city’s colonial heritage. We enter the old medina through one of its seven gates. We will admire the unique Arab Andalusian art and architecture drawing, narrow streets, wonderful fountains, squares and traditional public ovens. We arrived at the spectacular city centre and saw Outa Hamam Square with its 14th-century fort and Great Mosque.
After learning about the history of the city, we continue our Morocco private tour of Ras Alma Springs. The city is uniquely nestled among the mountains, and every guest will be amazed by the breathtaking views, springs, waterwheels and natural pools.