Many people ask: is argan oil good for hair, Argan oil is made from the pulp of the fruit of the Argan tree in Morocco, and argan oil has been used for hair since ancient times, and in the article, we will mention its benefits for hair and methods of application.
Is Argan Oil Good for Hair?
Argan oil can be found in a number of hair and skin care products, and it has been proven to provide many health benefits when applied to the skin, many of these benefits extend to the hair, so what is the importance of argan oil for hair? Here are the details:
Benefits of argan oil for hair
Argan oil is filled with fatty acids and strong antioxidants like vitamin E. Here are some of its hair advantages that support keep against hair loss:
Argan oil is generally used as a moisturizer for the hair and skin because it is wealthy in:
- Fatty acids, especially oleic acid and linoleic acid lubricate the hair shaft and help maintain moisture.
- Vitamin E gives a grease layer to the hair and scalp and augments hair lustre.
Improve scalp health
Argan oil has a source of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin-friendly.
The prominent value of oil argan for hair is that this oil may assist stop or reducing skin diseases, including conditions that can impact the scalp causing hair loss, such as:
- seborrheic dermatitis.
Prevent styling and dye damage
The average chain of greasy acids in argan oil has a defensive effect that can support stop damage from washing, coiffure and dyeing hair.
Oils rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid add a protective layer to hair, improving comb strength and protecting hair from breakage during heat styling, and oil handling has also been shown to reduce the formation of split ends.
Prevent hair loss
There is no available study on the value of oil of argan for hair in terms of hair loss, but its assured benefits for hair and scalp health may stop hair loss.
For example, vitamin E, which oil contains in abundance, improves hair growth and prevents hair loss.
If you are interested in a Luxury Spa Experience in Marrakech with natural oils for hair, check out here.
- It is used as a natural hair conditioner.
- It acts to make soft the hair and grow its cohesion.
- It gives hair both density and length.
- Helps promote hair growth.
- It works to treat damaged hair.
- It acts to save the hair from the hurtful rays of the sun or the so-called ultraviolet rays.
- Helps control hair frizz and fluff, because it contains vitamin E, and some fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-9, which help make it smoother.
- Helps to get rid of dandruff by massaging the scalp with a little oil in gentle circular motions 3 times a week.
- It works to add lustre to the hair and gives the hair a lively and healthy appearance.
- Helps remove split ends of hair.
- Contributes to the treatment of dry hair.
7 Best Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin… Read more
How to use argan oil for hair
There are several ways to use argan oil for hair, including:
Argan oil hair mask
The argan oil mask for hair is used according to the next steps:
- Massage 8 to 10 drops of oil into the scalp using your fingers for 10 minutes, making sure to cover your hair from roots to ends.
- Wrap hair with a towel and leave it overnight.
- Wash hair in the morning.
duplicate this mixture at least two times a week to get the desired effect.
Argan oil hair shampoo
You can buy oil shampoo from the market, and its use is as follows:
- Pour the usual amount of shampoo into the palm of the hand.
- Add one or two drops of oil to the shampoo and rub hands together until blended.
- Apply the shampoo with the oil to the hair and rub it well.
- Wash hair as usual.
Side effects on hair
The use of oil externally does not usually cause any harm, except for some people who suffer from allergies, as it may cause them to have an allergic reaction that appears in the form of:
7 Benefits of the Moroccan Soap on skin… Read more