The Moroccan chicken tagine recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious Moroccan recipes, in this article we will provide the easiest one.
Moroccan food is considered one of the most diverse dishes in the world. It is a mixture of Moroccan and Arab, oriental, Berber, Moroccan and African cuisine.
Chicken tagine is one of the most famous dishes in the Arab world, It differs in the name from one country to another according to the customs and traditions, as it is called in the countries of the Levant the ability of vegetables with chicken, and chicken tagine in the Gulf countries and the Maghreb, It has the same ingredients with a slight difference in the method of preparation, and it is considered a delicious and very nutritious dish that is loved by all family members.
Moroccan chicken tagine recipe
The Moroccan tagine is one of the most popular dishes in Morocco, especially on occasions. Due to its delicious taste, ease of preparation, and the advantage of containing many nutrients important for the health and safety of the body, such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates, in addition to spices, and the materials used in its preparation, and in this article, we will introduce you to how to make a Moroccan chicken tagine. and this is how to prepare it in simple and easy steps for everyone.
- Chicken cut into eight pieces.
- a kilogram of green olives.
- Four teaspoons of butter.
- Half a cup of lemon juice.
- Two teaspoons of saffron.
- One teaspoon each: cinnamon and turmeric.
- Green coriander for garnish.
- A quarter of a tablespoon of cardamom.
- A cube of chicken broth.
- Two cups of warm water.
- Pinch of salt.
How to prepare:
- Put the cinnamon in a bowl, add lemon juice, cardamom, cinnamon, salt and turmeric, then put the chicken in the mixture and leave it to soak for 4 hours.
- Put the olive oil on the fire, leave it for half an hour until it boils, and then filter it from the salt.
- Put the onions in a pot of butter on the fire, and fry them well, add the chicken, and stir for 10 minutes, then add the olives, water, and chicken broth, leave for 50 minutes, and add the coriander on the face.
Moroccan chicken tagine with carrots
- Four chicken breasts.
- Two finely chopped onions.
- Finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Four carrots.
- Two potatoes.
- Two tomatoes are cut into slices.
- Half a tablespoon of saffron dissolved in a little warm water.
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- A quarter of a tablespoon of black pepper.
- Salt, as desired.
How to prepare:
- Put the oil in a casserole, add the onion, and garlic, and stir well.
- Add chicken breasts, salt, turmeric and black pepper, and stir well until browned.
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the mixture, and stir well.
- Put half a cup of water on the mixture, stir it well, and cover it until it thickens.
- Add the tomatoes, pepper, and salt, cover the pot, and leave it on the fire for several minutes until the tomatoes are ripe, then decorate it with olives.
Moroccan chicken tagine with ginger
- 650 grams of chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- Ten bulbs.
- Two teaspoons of olive oil.
- Half a tablespoon and a quarter of dried ginger.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of white pepper.
- Four teaspoons each: finely chopped parsley and cilantro.
- A piece of tomato.
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Pinch of saffron, as desired.
- Two and a half cups of water.
- Two cups of chicken broth.
- Ten grains of green olives.
How to prepare:
- Put the oil in a pot on the fire, add the onions, and stir well until it turns golden.
- Add the chicken to the mixture, and stir well for 5 minutes.
- Add white pepper, parsley, ginger, coriander, cinnamon and tomatoes to the mixture, and stir well for 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken broth, water and saffron into the mixture, bring it to a boil, and then leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add the carrots, leave for 15 minutes until they are soft, then garnish with green olives.